Best Motoring March 2005 Part 2



I think most of the swift sport owner had wanted to watch this episode of the video. I take part of the video and uploaded it over megavideo. Hope you all like this video, its not the complete DVD but just the part that show the race at tsukuba racetrack with Volkswagen Lupo Gti, Honda Jazz, Citroen C2 VTR and Mitsubishi Colt.
The winner is Swift Sport (Suzuki Sport Edition)S1 Class just winning the Lupo Gti.
The details had been already discuss in my previous post here :-
http://ht81s.blogspot.com/2010/12/best-motoring-march-2005-edition.html

This is the first time I am using megavideo, the user friendlyness is not as good as youtube but I try this to prevent disable of my video due to strict copyright sensorship in youtube.
I will try again to post into youtube and put the link here. But for now Happy New Year 2011 and this my gift for you all. Enjoy!

Video in youtube as below :-

Comments