Best Motoring March 2005 Edition

I found this DVD in my cabinet after a bit of cleaning the other day and would like to share the existence of video about HT81S in Best Motoring video magazine. This time most of the stories is about Swift Sport (JDM HT81S) and the launching of new Swift for the JWRC championship.
There are video about JWRC version of Ignis Super 1600 and Swift Super 1600 driven by JWRC rally driver Guy Wilks and PG Anderson.
Later in the video there is a track battle between Suzuki Swift Sport (HT81S), Honda Jazz, Volkswagen Lupo GTi, Citroen C2 VTR, Mitsubishi Colt and the special Fully Tunes HT81S (S1) Class by Suzuki Sport.
The race won by HT81S (S1) but the car show some weakness at the long straights of Tsukuba, the HT81S lose steam at high speed maybe due to the lightened flywheel install to it.

I can't find the video online to be share but I do have a copy of the original DVD with me. Anyone interested can drop me a message, I can try to find some way to share it.

Links to pdf format of web blog of Best Motoring:-
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XPS292PZ

Links to web blog of Best Motoring on this video :-
http://www.bestmotoring.jp/webbm/magazine/200503/

Comments

  1. Dude, can i have the vidz for both?

    Regards
    Ace
    acetan47@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude. Can I have the video too? I reside in Singapore so it makes us neighbors. Pls get back to me shandylander@gmail.com. Thanks alot bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for both the comments. I am trying to upload it online for all to download. But I can't get it up as my internet service provider is a bit slow.
    Give me some idea on way to share the video.
    I dont have both the DVD for the above post. I only have the 2005 edition. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you still have it and want to share (I'm most interested in the small car battle)...

    1. Get hold of a free encoder called Hybrid. Convert DVD VOB file(s) to mkv output (High / L3.1 / 700kbps) and you'll eventually get a small file to upload to...

    2. Create a free mega.co.nz account. 50GB free storage. Upload to there, ensuring link is public.

    3. Share link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can view it here :-
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pihP5-RZqJ8

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment