HT81S in Swift Magazine Volume 2

A new Swift Magazine is on the shelf this month in Japan and I got myself a copy from my local kinokuniya shop. I saw this item a few weeks ago in the internet and saw in the corner of the frontpage of the magazine is a picture of HT81S, so its decided that its a must to be in my collection.

Just something before I go into this magazine, I must praise the service by the staff of kinokuniya. I place a booking on the magazine online together with other item and the staff contact me back by phone few days later to let me know that the magazine is out of stock and new item will arrive last week. So I confirm with her that I would like to book a copy of the magazine and a few days ago I went there and get my magazine from the customer service counter.

Let me brief you with something about the magazine.
Title : Swift Magazine Volume 2
Cost : JPY 10905 (RM 110.80 - 20% discount)
ISBN Number : 978-4-7796-0986-2
Printed in Japan
Publish date : August 2010

Most of the contents of the magazine is about ZC21/31 but in the final few pages of the magazine there is some feature of modified HT81S. They feature 2 car modified by B-Crew and Monster Sport company.

Monster Sport demo car is a Stage 2 modified car with a M18 kit and pumping out 160 bhp. While the B-Crew is the same demo car being featured many times. Since the magazine is in Japanese so I won't know what the explaination of the car. Maybe there is some new information but I just can't know.
Before I forget there is also a copy of DVD included in the magazine, a nice thing. As usual, they feature modified ZC and in one part they also included the video of HT81S that ran in Nurburghring and won there. A nice video. I hope I can upload to youtube soon and won't be infriging the copyright law.
Next post will be about the DVD. Stay tune. Cheers.

Follow this link to previous copy of Swift Magazine :-
http://ht81s.blogspot.com/2010/03/new-swift-magazine-in-hand-fresh-from.html

http://ht81s.blogspot.com/2010/03/swift-magazine-revisit-more-photo.html

Comments

  1. I would really like to see some better pictures of the silver iggy with the bronze rims! that is sweet. just the way i like it to be

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment