New Swift magazine in Hand! Fresh from Japan!


I recently bought a magazine from kinokuniya featuring swift as their main topic.
It does cover most of the swift modification done by owners. Plus some dedication to HT model.
It cost around RM70.00 and now available at Kinokuniya KLCC.


The picture is taken with my phone so its a bit blurly than usual. I will try to get a photo using a proper camera soon.

This magazine had been highlighted before and I am very pleased to get hold of one. It does include some interesting topic as below :-

How to make a M16 to 200bhp ? I I think the same can applied to M15
Lots of modded zc model and some HT model !
Lots of colour pages and some advertisement by local tuner.

A must to HT lover !

Comments

  1. Hello,

    Swift is one of the big name in the auto industry. i really enjoyed reading your this post and also did get lots of good information from here. it would be nice if you can share some information related to auto transport company here in future posts.....

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment