When you see a HT81S on a night drive

I love to drive at night, when the traffic is less and the air is cooler. I had done that during the early days after getting my driving license. I would take the car out around midnight, have a drive around 100km and get back home before going to bed. Mostly the drive will be at highway/freeway with the window roll down. A/C are turn off to extract the most Hp available at a moment notice if I spotted a runner.
The photo above give me a feeling of spotting a fellow car owner in the highway at night and the rush to quickly go to the side and say hello. 
Arhh..... flashback of memory from the past. Wish can relieve that feeling now. If I could still stay awake after getting my child sleep and cleaning the house....
Photo taken from twitter and all credit to the owner. 

Comments