Intake kit has landed!

I still buy parts for my car if I found one in the internet and I always wanted a proper intake kit made by Suzuki Sport. Some time ago, I managed to win a bid and get a part of the intake kit for myself and it has landed.
The intake kit is quite bare without a few of the component from the original kit. Anyway, I am happy to replace my current setup with this. However, as it is a used kit I need to do some prep before installation.
A simple wash are required. I used a K&N cleaning kit from my store to clean the filter and all the carbon and metal bits of the kit. Out of the box it is oily and full of dust.
After a quick wash and now it is under the sun for drying. Wait for part 2 for the installation part. However I need to buy some screws and washer before installing it as this set doesn't come with all the small bits and pieces.

Comments