Something from Japan

Its been a while since I last purchase something from Japan, especially it is a used item. There aren't many things that I would like to buy for my HT81S, except the Suzuki sport wing mirror, the carbon rear wing and the Ikeya Formula Shifter.
This is one of the item I look forward to buy many years ago when I got myself the triple DIN gauge meter for my car. I spotted this item on yahoo auction the other day and just bought it directly. For those who don't know where this part will go to is this will replace the cover on top of radio (HT81S) or the air cone controller (HV81S) model.
This part will enable you to put either the radio on the top or the DIN gauge or even a LCD monitor on this part. It will be a great modification parts for your interior.
This is something you can do with this cover. But mind you the finishing on this cover aren't carbon fibre effect as per original it is just a matt black finish. I bit setback on this part. Anyway, you can always use carbon fibre sticker to decorate it back.


Comments