Another Anime on HT81S

A white HT81S is the best canvas for decals and stickers in my opinion, I had saw many exterior design and stickers on HT81S and white HT81S always come out the best.
This time I will share another HT81S in Japan that done some decals works on his/her HT81S. 
You need to remind yourself that the English word that come together with the Japanese words doesn't always correspond or reflect the actual meaning in Japanese. Most of the time it is as good as the google translate capabilities.
 The overall design aren't the best as all the decals doesn't really talk to each other, it is beautiful to see individually rather than as a whole.
 
I wonder whether the word on the right of this door are spell wrongly or the owner done it that way. Are there any brand that name 2 gizen ? I heard 5 zigen before.


Links to minkara original page :-
http://minkara.carview.co.jp/en/userid/1916383/car/1433883/profile.aspx

Comments