Ignis Super 1600 (Jwrc) in ebay UK!


 Do you wish to build your own Ignis Super 1600 ?  Here is a good chance on where to get your kit.
Recently Jam Motorsport UK have a completely stripped JWRC in auction under ebay UK. There are tons of parts in the package ranging from body parts to engine. I do love the 6 speed sequential gearbox and it should be fun to install one into a road car. The intake manifold look impressive too.
If you are interested, just put your bid in. There are a reserve price for the auction and most probably the number is in the region of 25k pound.
Time are limited as there are 2 more days before the auction ends.
More pictures in ebay. 
Good luck bidding.

I wish I am in UK now as I am interest in many of the engine and suspension parts, if they could sell seperately.

Links in ebay :-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Suzuki-Ignis-JWRC-s1600-Rally-car-/221264563835?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3384654e7b

Comments

  1. Only if I was rich! Just posted this up on the uk ignis site, pity they weren't selling the parts seperately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they are selling the parts separately. I hope the person who won that auction to drop me an email so I can contact him/her whether the parts can be sold separately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch rallycars for sale .net over the coming weeks. We have lots and lots of genuine Suzuki World Rally Team parts coming up for sale. New and used

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had checked the website for the past 2 weeks. Nothing much come out...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment