Ignis Sport Models from Hungary

There are not many toys or models done based on Ignis Sport and it is a rare chance that we can buy one. The car is 10 years old and I doubt any toy or model manufacturer will produce anymore for Ignis Sport. However I spotted this picture from Ignis Sport facebook page and it does look cute and neat as a collection.
The company that sell this are Realcarmodels Hungary and I can't get the links to their official website and what I can see are from their facebook page. There aren't any indicative price too.

Since I don't understand Hungarian, I wonder do they do custom model for a red colour Ignis Sport ?

Links to the facebook page :-
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=504011429670274&set=pb.100001842648440.-2207520000.1372998392.&type=3&theater

Update from Corosith which drop me a comments on the pricing and availability of this models.

Email reply for the Hungary :-
"The Prices for 1/43 scale models:20 pieces - 65,- USD/piece10 pieces - 77,- USD/piece5 pieces - 85,- USD/piece1 piece - 105-160 USD ( depends on the car and modeltype )
Best RegardsJanos RealCarModels web: realcarmodels.hue-mail: rcm@t-online.hue-mail: realcarmodels@t-online.huFacebook:Realcarmodels Hungary
"

If anyone wanted to have a group purchase, I can arrange one by starting something here.

Comments

  1. I've contacted them from their website, so hopefully will find out pricing, availability etc. Their is a email contact section that you can fill out but it is in Hungarian so hopefully they understand me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you could get any update. Just drop me a comments.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just received an update on these models, he will make pretty much what you want, whether it is a replica of your own ignis/sport or one of the rallye cars.

    I ask you, if the other member of forum interest in our models, then please these conditions says them:

    We make the models onto an order. At the time of an order we ask as anadvance/deposit for the half of total model's price. We give anAdvance/Deposit Invoice, of course. The production time start, wenn theadvance/deposit arrived onto our account and we send the total ready models,when the rest payment arrived onto our account. The production time dependson the number of pieces. You can pay with Banktransfer or via PayPal, If youwould like via PayPal, then we ask the total amount+ 4% of the total amount.

    The Prices for 1/43 scale models:20 pieces - 65,- USD/piece10 pieces - 77,- USD/piece5 pieces - 85,- USD/piece1 piece - 105-160 USD ( depends on the car and modeltype )
    Best RegardsJanos RealCarModels web: realcarmodels.hue-mail: rcm@t-online.hue-mail: realcarmodels@t-online.huFacebook:Realcarmodels Hungary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of the guys on SISOC might be interested as well, maybe drop a post on there to see if there is any interest. I just ordered one at this stage to see what they are like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great. Please drop me a picture of the actual model once you get it. I will share it in my blog.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Owner of a blue Ignis Sport; I would love to have a mini replica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment