HT81S (Japan) gathering to celebrate 10 anniversary

Shinya Yamada had organized a gathering of HT81S in Japan to celebrate the 10 anniversary of Swift Sport in Japan during last Saturday, 15th June, 2013. Who is Shinya Yamada? He's an owner of HT81S and actively organize event and gathering for fellow HT81S in Japan. I just manage to add him via facebook and that is how I manage to know about all this event.

 The event start off with the gathering of car at Kosai Sport Park and continue to the Monster Pro-shop Iwata, Shizuoka, Japan. The photo above is the location of the gathering place at the car park of Kosai Sport Park. The map below shows the route to Iwata shop.
Even tho I am thousand or million miles away, by using google map and street view, I can view the location of their next stop at the Iwata shop. The photo below was capture using street view at the front door of Monster Pro-shop Iwata.
The photo below was taken during their visit at Iwata Monster Pro-shop 

 And these was taken at the car park location in Kosai Sport Park, Kosai, Shizuoka, Japan.
 

 
Overall, I think its a great outing and I wish I could be there too. Anynway I don't see any red HT81S and by adding me it should give a better composition of car for the event. I don't see any blue HT81S too.
Thank you Shinya-san for the great photo, I hope you won't mind I sharing it here in my blog.
Links to facebook page of Shinya-san :-
https://www.facebook.com/pages/%E6%B9%96%E8%A5%BF%E9%81%8B%E5%8B%95%E5%85%AC%E5%9C%92/205366592834455?ref=stream

Cheers

Comments