A puncture today, keep the work away!

Sometimes god does give you something to worry about when you are feeling easy. I need to rush to somewhere today but found out that my rear tire was puncture this morning. I had no choice but to borrow my mum car for the morning and rush back home to bring my car to the tire shop for a checkup.
There are only one tire shop in town that I trust for my car and this time I am lucky that there are no customer and I able to get my car service the moment I reach. Upon checking, the mechanic pull out a long nail that stuck at the middle of the tire. He laugh it off by saying that your car choose only the long nail.
 
Since its been a while that my car get its alignment done, I spend some more time to get all four tires balanced and the alignment done. While in the process of getting the car alignment done, the boss came out and look at my tire. He give a look and ask whether I drive this car hard at corner or long distance driving often because the edge of the tires are quite rough. This is my forth set of tires as I had changed to Michelin Pilot Precenda after Goodyear NCT5 from the original and now I am using Michelin Pilot Sport 3.
Anyway, I am thinking to change to 17" soon and need to save some money on the tires. Hope that I can get something affordable for the upgrade.

Comments

  1. What 17" wheels are you looking at, jwrc speedlines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a guess, they would the ultimate wheels to own for the ignis/swift sport!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro, U from Malaysia right? Do u know where I can get this HT81S for myself? I am extremely in love with this car.

    Thanks in advanced Bro.

    Jimi
    +60193866693 (whatsapp)
    +60193755595
    azmi_m3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can try contact this person in Sarawak for a new unit :-
    http://www.mudah.my/UNREG+Suzuki+Swift+Sport+Manual+Recaro+seats-18607119.htm

    Or you can contact this for used :-
    http://www.oto.my/car-for-sale/78022/used-2003-suzuki-swift-sport-jdm-kuala-lumpur

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment