Old review of Ignis Sport in Spanish



The above review was done in 3rd March 2003, it is a 10 years old review and time does fly so fast. I bought my car back in 2005 and it has been 8 wonderful years of owning this car. I think this car should be able to be a future classic. It is easy to maintain and cheap to run.
The other day when I mention to my wife that I had run this car for 270,000 km for the past 8 years and hinting this car to the new Swift Sport (ZC32), she rebutted that the car still run wells except for the heavy clutch. She also claim that this car still can run for another 10 years.
Anyway, back to the review above. It was done by Autopista.es and I don't really understand what they are saying so I resorted to use google translate to have some hint of the article. Apparently, this article was done during the launching of Ignis Sport in Geneva and some of the details that given in the article are a bit wrong. First it mention that the car is running a 1.6l engine which is wrong and secondly they said that carbon fiber are extensively used in the dashboard which is wrong too. We only have carbon fiber effect trimming and not true carbon fiber used.
In the end, this information serves as an archieve of all the things being said about this car back in 2003. I just try to gather and keep this for future reference. If anyone understand Spanish, please drop me a comments whether google translate had done a correct job in translating this article.
Cheers

Links to original page (Spanish) :-
http://www.autopista.es/noticias/todas-las-noticias/articulo/mot14081.htm

Comments