Some very nice HT81S in Japan

Recently I found 2 nice HT81S on sale at Japan, one via Monster Edogawa and another are posted in the bidding website Yahoo Auction Japan. Let's discuss about the 1st car that recently posted in Monster Edogawa facebook page.

From the picture above, you can see it is a black colour HT81S with details as below :
  • External
    • Wire mesh front grill
    • Spot light/LED at the lower bumper
    • Aftermarket rims (I notice a different rims for the front and rear)
  • Internal
    • Meter pod at A pillar (3 numbers)
  • Price
    • JPY180,000
Based on the above details, if you are looking for a cheap weekend car, this should fulfill you requirement, it is cheap to maintain and 2nd hand parts are abundance in chop shop and Internet. My personal opinion, I don't prefer black on HT81S, so I will give it a pass.

Next is a some sort of Group N class racing car, and I like this colour (White)!, this car are currently for bid starting from 1Yen with JPY530,000 being the ceiling price. If you like it, you can pay that amount and bring it home. List of item I can found from this car are as below :-
  •  External
    • Light pod holder at the front, 4 numbers
    • After market rims and wheels
  • Internal
    • Roll cage
    • Pair of Sparco FIA racing seats
    • Sequential shifter (But not included in the sales)
    • LSD
    • New clutch and lightened flywheel
    • Fire extinguisher 
    • Racing steering

Both car are nice but for me I am still looking for that NX18 tuned HT81S for sale. I really love that engine!
If you like to know more, you can visit their page from the links below.

Links to Monster Edogawa facebook page :-
https://www.facebook.com/monster.edogawa

Links to Yahoo Auction Japan page (May not be available upon time ended on the bidding process):-
http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h174420920

Comments