Number plate broken again....

  
This is the 2nd time 1 month that I had to replace my number plate. In the first occasion it was because of the mistake from the car wash operator while this time is because of flood water in town.
Yesterday night was the worst rain in town (Kuala Lumpur) in recent months. Many location in the center of the town are flooded and this broken number plate was the result of it. Normally I travel into town to pickup my wife and yesterday I had to broke through a few location of flood water which is as high as my number plate.
I was worried of being stranded inside the flood water as my car was lowered after installing coilover and the tailpipe location are a bit lower than standard. Luckily I manage to pass all the flood water and reach my destination before I seek shelter inside a shopping complex before heading home after the rain stop.
It cost me another RM15.00 for a simple replacement number plate and I am looking forward to buy a metal type (same as JDM number plate) to install into my car the next time.
Now I hope that this will last me to new year as raining season are still ongoing here.

Comments