Another silver for sale

Another silver HT81S for sale and I wonder why there are many owner selling their HT81S in this time of the year. I mean this year. Is it because of the age of the car ? No doubt that batch sold in Malaysia are year 2003 which means by next year it will be a 10 year old car.
Anyway, those interested should give the owner a ring and check the car out. Remember to check whether the car had done the safety recall thingy and other major services done.
Good luck to fellow owner of HT81S out there. I hope that the current owner will treasure this car and hopefully this will be a future classic/collector car.
Cheers

Comments

  1. Mmm... Price is not cheap.

    Btw, Moderator, how can I contact u? R u based at PJ, Malaysia? I am from Singapore and would like to meet up with you when I am at PJ for business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI this car had sold to another guy recently.
    You could email me via worldofht81s@gmail.com for details.
    I am interested in the meetup too.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Email sent. Cheers...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment