PFX 400 intake kit

A few months ago, I bought an intake kit from the local chop shop for a decent price and it was made by Suzukisport for ZC model. I had try to install or adapt it into my intake but it just don't fit, it was too long and I need to cut and reweld the metal part.
Last week, I manage to get hold of my mechanic/brother to do just that. Cost little and the result is bearable.
Anyway, what I been using for the past few years is a second hand Apexi funnel intake kit that serve me well. It feel great but it is getting old and dirty.
Here is the picture comparing the custom PFX400 kit with the Apexi kit.
And here is the finish installed pfx400, it sound great and it sound louder than the Apexi.
Since now I had a spare intake kit and replica air funnel, anyone looking for one can contact me as I am going to sell the old one.
You can refer here for more picture of my previous intake kit :-
http://ht81s.blogspot.com/2009/06/third-party-open-pod-filter-and-air.html

Comments