Cleaning front wiper spray nozzle

Its a public holiday and suddenly something pop up from my head which remind me that the front wiper spray nozzle had been not working very well for sometime. So I grab myself a sewing needle and try to clean up the nozzle.
Upon closer inspection, I notice that there is some dirt buildup at the end of the nozzle and that is one of the reason which causes the spray not working properly.
Then I notice that there is some leftover wax or polish cream stick on the nozzle and Idig it out bit by bit and end up using a used toothbrush to brush it. Using toothbrush is much easier than using a needle.
For those out there with spray nozzle behaving strangely, get yourself a needle and to position and clean the noozle. Its an easy job that require very little time. I think that I just too lazy to think about this problem earlier and solve it.
Happy cleaning.

Comments

Post a Comment