Front and Rear Wiper

Rainy season is coming to town and my current wiper is no where in perfect condition for daily usage, so I decide to go to the local eneos to get myself a replacement strip of silicone wiper.
It comes in a refill to the current used wiper blade. Changing of the silicon part is easy and you can do it yourself. I choose PIAA brand as I used it before and the result is very good.
Price of the refill kit is RM35 each. Size for the front wiper is 18 & 19 inches (Approx 450 & 475 mm)
For the rear wiper, frankly speaking I rarely use it and since 2003 this is the original wiper blade until now and I never change it before. I try to get a replacement for the entire blade a few weeks back and I can't get the right size of wiper blade, I choose to replace only the rubber portion and cost me RM19. Size for the rear wiper blade is approx 120mm.

You also can get the monster sport wiper blade (Its a different design from the one I mention above) for HT81S from the link below :-
Part no :48F &45F
Cost : JPY 6401

http://www.monster-shop.jp/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=125_107_1340_941&products_id=1917

Comments