Strut bar and anti sway bar installed


Since there are a few days off, I took some time off to install some of the parts that I recently bought. I had install the strut and anti sway bar together with replacement of the front strut top mount as it is making noises during steering operation.


After all this installation and a quick alignment service at my favourite tire shop. Everything is getting back to normal for the front suspension and I am getting some good feeling from the steering with better input to driving. The "loose" feeling from the strut is being minimise and on rough road, the suspension and cope better. Cornering feeling is the best. Something like point and shoot feeling.


Now, I'm waiting to the an undercarriage bar and rear adjustable rod to complete it. Hope yahoo auction does have this thing come to bid soon.
Cheers.

Installed parts is from :-

Strut bar
http://ht81s.blogspot.com/2010/09/used-strut-bar-from-japan.html

Anti Sway Bar
http://ht81s.blogspot.com/2010/06/anti-sway-bar-from-yahoo-auction-again.html

Front suspension top mount
http://ht81s.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-purchase-from-suzuki-sport-monster.html

Comments

  1. thats look sweet!!! but i see an air filter that need a cleaning!

    and ur still on stock suspension?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I on coilover, I thinking of changing the air filter. Its Apexi,not sure whether can be cleaned using solution...

    ReplyDelete
  3. vascalis-tsu_Kansas City William Azlan Download crack
    dergtosira

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment