New purchase from Suzuki Sport (Monster Sport)

Recently I purchase something from Suzuki Sport about a replacement parts for my front absorber mounting. I had notice that my front absorber is making noises recently and I ask my local mechanics to check and he told me that the upper mounting may have crack or not in good condition.
So I order and bought myself the parts from Suzukisport and hope to fit it in this coming month. I also ordered myself some stickers from Suzukisport too. I order a lot of this stickers and those who interested can drop me an email to buy from me.

I used the OCS courier services most of the time for my purchases with Suzukisport and I am happy with their services (compare with Malaysia poslaju).


Price of the parts :- JPY7770
Parts number :-541510-4350

Links :-
http://www.suzukisport-racing.com/ss_racing/comfort_ha_sus/index2.html

I also waiting for some other parts to arrive from Japan. With that I can do most of the works in one go at my mechanics. More info next time.

Comments