Anti Sway Bar - From Yahoo Auction again

I had bought an anti sway bar from Yahoo Auction and this time is made by Cusco. The condition of the anti roll bar is not that good, some scratches here and there so I clean it up a bit during the weekend and snapped some photo of it. Cleaner I used is Motul's Part Cleaner and WD40 plus some water and soap.
This item will be install soon into my ride to replace the original parts. Thickness is 24mm and in blue colour. This thing weight a lot and I think it is more heavy than the original part.
Part no. : 615 311 A24
Since money is the big problem when buying performance part, I had decided to buy some of my desire parts as second hand. Then I can save some more money to buy other things...

Comments

  1. dude,
    can you show me some of the site? i went to the yahoo jp site. when i key HT81S not as many things like what you have gotten. i am looking at the 3 pt bar on the rear of the cabin.

    ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always goto http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp
    There are tons of things there, sometimes the item you wanted may not appear as its an auction. Not online shopping. You just have to visit the site from time to time to spot the nice item.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this the front sway bar? have heard that the rear sway bar is getting the car to be even more tail happy!

    BTW i have just lowert my car with 30 mm H&R Springs!! wooww the car is just like an go-cart now, amazing handling,and the little iggy loks alot better to

    Cheers my fellow iggy owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the front sway bar. Yet to install. Once you lowered your iggy, it will look nice. Are u still in standard rims ? I feel the rims is a bit too thin after lowered. Need a 6J rim to compliment.Do you install the rear sway bar too ?Whiteline does produce for iggy at Aust.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes i am still on the standard rim (whery light 5.5 kg)i am planning on making them in a mat black coler! and yes they are a bit to slim only 5.5 in widht. but i dont want any further rolling resistans from a whider rim/tyre.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the standard rim will be 5j that is 5 inch width.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment