Suzuki Swift Sport Maganize in Japan


Its been a long time since I last post anything here, I am away for the past week on a holiday trip to Japan. Just reach home and I bought something about Swift Sport there. This magazine is available in Malaysia but the price is more expensive than bought there.
I bought this book at Kinokuniya Book Store in Shinjyuku area, Tokyo, Japan.
Very happy that I can find this book, there isn't any English in the book store and everything will have to be in Japanese.
After running around up and down of the shop trying to search for it, I finally found it, luckily I bring along the ISBN number of the books.

ISBN number : 978-89522-525-0
Price : 1900 Yen

Location of the shop :-

View Japan Tour 18-24 May 2010 in a larger map

Next post will be some picture that I capture from Japan about Suzuki and Swift

Comments