Triple Din Meter by Lamco - Part 1


The recent purchase of triple DIN meter really excite me much. I didnt have much excitement with my car recently with the budget constrains and busy with my personal matter, so not much time is given to my car and to groom it up. Now it have a new item to add to my interior which makes it one step nearer to my dream Swift Sport.
Let me show you some of the picture of the triple DIN meter.

As mention in my previous post, the item number 99000-99042-E11. Its a triple DIN meter by Lamco but specifically design for Swift Sport for installation in the DIN compartment.

The item above is what included inside the package. There is 3 individual meter size approx 2 inch with connector cables, DIN frontplate and some other bits and pieces.

The cable above is actually design to bypass some of the power cable to power up the individual meter and actually, I wonder where this connector should connect to. I have rip apart my dashboard the other day and I cant find where this connector should go to. I really sad by this.

This is a closeup picture of the connector and its actually have 7 pins on the bottom row and 2 pins on either side of the upper row. If anyone could help me find this connector, I am really grateful and happy with your help. Kindly leave a msg on the comments box.


This is also one of the connector supplied in the package. I dont know where this should go and what it will do. So if anyone can help me with this, it will be a great help too.

The above two cable is the supplied oil temp sensor, its actually good that they give this too, it plug right into the oil drain plug and connect back to the oil temp sensor to show the reading, I havent install this yet, and will wait for the next oil change to put it in.

The above cable is the negative or earth cable if I not mistaken, it will supply the negative terminal of all 3 meter.

The vacuum cable, connector of this cable is also supplied in the package, I wanna put it in into my engine bay but I worry to make the connection as I dont know where should I tap it into.

The above is bit and pieces of the additional item, some of it I dont know what it purposes, so I really hope I can get the installation manual so I can correctly put it into place.


Finally the meter clip into place and it actually look nice and compliment the speedometer and rpm meter with the white colour background. It also have a nice little slanting towards the driver side and make it not so flat.

Until the next post, I hope someone out there can help me to solve the connection of some of the cable and my question in this post. Thanks ..

Comments