Suzuki Original Accessory - Triple Din Meter by Lamco

Its been a while since I post item about my ht81s. Now I got a new item to share with you all and it cost me quite some money to get it to my hands. There's some good thing and some bad thing in this purchase.
Firstly, let me intro you to the item. Its a triple din meter made by lamco and offer as an original suzuki ht81s accessory.

Parts number is 99000-99042-E11
Cost about JPY52000
Picture is as below :-

This item consist of 3 individual meter size approx 1 inch to 2 inch in size and fit into a single DIN space. The 3 supplied meter shows the Vacuum meter, engine oil temperature meter and Volt meter. This meter is made by Lamco and the lamco label is printed on the front of the meter itself.
I first saw this item in an picture from suzuki sport website showing this item install in the car, it looks neat and make it more sporty.
This item is actually listed in the suzuki original accessory website.
The link to the website is :-
http://www.suzuki-ac.jp/suzuki_accessory/data/swift/index.html

The above picture show that the lamco triple DIN meter install on the car. Looks racy and neat. The picture is taken from a car for sale in Japan.

And in the next part I will show what I need to do to install this gauges myself. I hope someone out here reading can give me a tips or two for this. Wait for part 2 of this thing.
:)

Comments