Ignis Sport in Magazine - Part 2

There are also other magazine that write article about Ignis Sport, pretty good that Ignis Sport / Swift Sport get covered and being review for their performance and price.
:)
Here is an article by Torque magazine in Singapore.

Where can I find the rear parcel shelf , mine does not come when I bought the car. Anyone can advice on the price and where to get one ? It does provide a good place to put things and stack my groceries at the local Tesco.
Nice picture and detail explanation of the car, difference opinion from different part of the world.

After the previous post about EVO magazine, there are another one comparing Ignis Sport to Citroen C2 VTS. Both is a nice car, personally I like both, they have their own weakness and strength. Anyway, I only own Swift Sport. I do need to test the C2 for a better comparison. Do anyone own one and willing to borrow me for the weekend ?

Here's the magazine comparison :-
I do like the picture of the car being on 3 wheel and the one flying around. Nice shot by the photographer.

Actually, I own a red colour Swift Sport same as the picture but he colouring of the feature Ignis Sport a bit off. It look like orange plus red rather than bright red. A bit dissapointing. Maybe printing error.

Comments