New year wish list for my HT81S

Year 2008 bring much progress to my little HT81s, some of the improvement put into the car is upgrading of brakes, gearbox.
Other mostly on hold until securing some additional funds to my cars..
:)
Now is year 2009 and the wishlist have been growing and growing.
The most desirable item is as below :-

1. A new intake system, either suzukisport or K&N....








2. A set of cusco reinforcement parts for the front. Tower bar, lower arm bar.
3. A 1.5 way lsd





4. Carbon fiber bonnet (monster sport)



:)
I think all this will cost approx RM10,000 . Hopefully I can secure some funds for this year project..
Best of luck to me..
So those who have any new ideas for me, please post in the comments sections.

Happy new year 2009 and long live HT81S
Cheers

Comments

  1. did you ever locate the lsd ? and what was the total cost ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do locate the lsd and saw some good offer for used. But it still cost a lot and I not planning to break my gearbox yet. Not now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment