Blitz R-Vit - OBD display

I would like to recommend and put this item as a must have on your swift/ ignis. Its really use full and help me 3 times in giving me a warning of overheating problems in my car.

This thingy is call R-Vit and produce by Blitz. This version is the earlier version compare to the latest. Nothing fancy on the display but it does it job by giving out important car parameter via the OBD port of the car.

Can display up to 6 different parameter with warning indicator and sound to let the user know something wrong somewhere.

I bought 1 off the yahoo auction japan using local importer and agent. Almost half the new item price as its a second hand. But its well worth the money to have one.

HT81S having the dashboard without a water temperature indicator is a big letdown on my view. I really like that indicator as standard. Even my old car 15 years ago in design have one. :(

Anyway, if you like to buy something for your HT81S, you should consider this one. A highly recommended item.

Another few item with similar function is the greddy informeter.. price is almost the same too..


Comments

Post a Comment