Swift Sport (HT81S) in Hyper Rev 121

Ran across this magazine in Kinokuniya (KLCC) last Thursday.
Nice book and it does show the picture of my car model on the frontpage.
Tempting and when flip over to see the price.....ouch......RM 100+
My heart and mind started to circle, buy or not buy...plus I yet to see the details in the magazine, since it is seal by a clear plastic cover.
What to do now ? Nevermind, I start to find other related one, hopefully got one is unseal and I can have a look inside. After 10 minutes.....nah.... nothing unseal. So what to do now.... take a look around for camera and staff.....

Now goes nothing, I tear the seal off and open for a quick look of the contents... Nice... lots of parts details and sample of modified cars by japanese tuners. However, where's my Ht81S coverage ? Flip, flip, flip........only 2-3 demo car coverage and some others details..... :(
My phone start to ring and time to go for my gathering with my friends.. Put down the magazine and off I go. Hope the magazine show more of HT81S, if that the case. This mag surely into my collection. But for now, it have to wait.
Anyway, saw another mag for swift Hyper Rev 135 for Swift Volume 2. Both are available at KLCC kinokuniya. A must for die hard fans, loads of information.
Yeah, only in Japanese...

Comments