Focus at the back


Just forget the face of the guy and focus at the back. This photo reminds me of what I been doing many many years ago with my car. 
Let's start with the story of me getting my red HT81S during my early working days. I upgrade to it from my gray Proton Iswara hatchback which I claim is the cheap man AE86 of Malaysia. My HT81S is my daily car where I use it to work, dating, outstation, go to site visit among others.
I use the same car to move furnitures when I move home as my house under goes renovations.
That is the time before I get married and have children, I use the same car for my wedding day and send my wife to see the doctor when she was pregnant. I use the same car to send her to the hospital for my 1st and 2nd child. 
When my 1st child was born, I use the same car to travel outstation back to my in-law home, the situation of the car was pack full with children essentials items and luggage. All in coilover setup for the outstation trip. The car is bumpy and I love taking the corner while my wife sitting at the back and my baby in the car seat.
All these end when we got a small MPV for outstation trip. But I still use it for work until recent years.
It is just a great car with many many memories. HT81S with tons of items at the back of the car show that it is a very versatile car.
Photo taken from twitter and all credit to the owner.

Comments