Used exhaust from Yahoo Auction!

Recently found an used exhaust from Yahoo Auction Japan and luckily won the bid on it.

Its a straight flow design exhaust same as Suzuki Sport Titanium model. I not sure it is the same or not since the seller didn't mention about Suzuki Sport on the exhaust. I just got it from an agent and I had taken some photo of it.
The design is a 2 piece exhaust from the catalyst convertor to the end, unfortunately there's a bent on the front part and I need to find someone which can bend it back to original design or at least reweld the part.

The colour and the weight of the exhaust indicate it as titanium made but I don't see any label or marking on the exhaust that mention it's model number or made by any manufacturer.

But I am happy that I got it for my next mod in the future. I can't install it now as I don't want it to be too noisy for daily usage.


I also check the diameter of the pipe at 60mm and the tail end at 90mm that is the same as the Suzukisport design.

I will post more information after I install it in my car next time.

Comments

  1. thats a nice exhaust!! hopefully it will give a little gain in performance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope there will some performance gain also.
    Exhaust will be the final light tune mod before going serious with engine modification.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the site to see the auction dude?

    ReplyDelete
  4. for my case, i gain a total of 6BHP on the wheel with DKC extractor and suzuki sport mid pipe and the same muffler you bought.

    Ace

    ReplyDelete
  5. ace : May I know where to buy or picture of DKC extractor ?

    Anonymous : Website that I bought this exhaust is at auctions.yahoo.co.jp
    You can always find your local importer to help you bid and deliver the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks bro. Does your extractor CAT or deCAT ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could kill for that exhaust, its so sweeeeettt

    I was just thinking What the wheight of the titanium vs the org steel exhaust is?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its weight comparison 5.9 kg for titanium and 13.3 kg for original steet. Half of original weight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i had just ripped the rear panels/seats because i was sound profing the little iggy. and u could clearly feel a different in response of the engine when driving alone btw.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you mean you feel the difference when take off the rear panel and seats ? Or with the rear panel and seats plus the sound profing done ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. how much did you get your exhaust for?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment