It's the family car

A family car is a great thing. I had owned my lovely HT81S for almost 13 years and we together pass many of my life event, my dating live, marriage, child birth until now. My HT81S was the car I use to date my wife, actually it is a car my wife pick as I am looking for Toyota Starlet before bump into a HT81S.
Subsequently, I use the same car as my wedding car. I pick my wife and drove the car on my wedding day. I also would drive my wife (then pregnant) to work everyday and pick up her back to home, my 1st child was drive home in the same car too. Then my 2nd child in the same car and my fortnight or monthly drive back to my wife hometown some 200 km away.
Subsequently, I switch to Toyota Isis for the long journey as the space is a constrain and the suspension is a bit harsh for the children. My wife is ok with it, she enjoy cornering with the HT81S on the twisty road.
Approximate 4 years ago, I got a company car and I stop using the HT81S as my daily commute and the red HT81S was parked at my home until now.
My youngest daughter ask me the other day "Daddy, do you love the red car ?"
I said "Yes dear, why?"
"Why you never drove the car with me ?",
Oh dear its been a long time since I drove her in the car, actually it's been a long time since my family drove in the car.
When I saw the photo above, the dad with the car standing together with the car with that face, it does really remind me of my story above. Good photo to keep, lucky of you to have your son with the car you love.
Photo taken from Facebook and all credit to the owner.

Comments