More from New Caledonia

I think I am lucky enough to get more response from Iggy owner from all over the world, this time words had spread at New Caledonia where more picture were sent to my mail and hence I got a chance to post it here to share to all.
As you can see the picture are great with a view of the highlands, I never been to New Caledonia but I assume it will be a great island with nice mountain and sea.
 Hey, I see a Getz and a Punto too, but Iggy is better!
 The black Iggy is nice as the colour fade towards the rear. The white with monster are look cool too.
 Can you spot the difference between the below picture ?
 There are at least 4 differences between both picture,
The answer are :-
1. Rims
2. Headlights
3. Bonnet hood
4. Signal cover

Comments

  1. I also spot front grill painted and s badge removed, aeriel removed and white sticker on C piliar.
    Cheers Rowan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment