Ignis Sport for Spares


I seldom do personal recommendation on product to sell and to buy from. But this time it is different as the situation that is happening at my southern neighbour Singapore are indeed heartbreaking. The photo shows a well kept Ignis Sport that are going to be scrapped in the near future. Why ? Because of COE issued in Singapore. I won't explain in detail of COE, you can google or read from the owner page below.
I think Ignis Sport are one of the future classic car which have value to be kept, this is the due to the low number of surviving car, low cost of entry (to buy) a used and the high reliability of the car not excluding the performance it can offer compare to the currently available car.
Anyway, those interested to buy any parts from this donor car, please contact the owner as soon as possible as. For me, I am interested on the front bumper together with fog lamp and wiring and switches. I wonder whether he can sell to me cheaply. :)

I spotted some performance parts too, intake and the suspension, I think it should be a pillowball and adjustable suspension.

Interested parties please contact the owner via :-
Phone : +6598760881 (Singapore)
Email : 1carfreak1@gmail.com

Links to redlinegti page :-

Links to suzukiclubsg page :

Comments