Supercharger kit in Ebay UK


Do you plan to turbo or supercharged your HT81S? This is something that will interest you. A fellow Ignis Sport owner are letting it go at 900 quid in UK. The price is alright for a used kit. I would like to have this for my car but I just worry my engine internal are not that strong enough to take this.
The kit look complete together with injector and ECU plus intercooler. I assume this kit is from Singapore.
If you have 900 quid to burn, consider this and dont let this kit go to waste. It should be on a good home.

Links to original page :-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Suzuki-Ignis-Sport-Rotrex-Superchager-kit-/161122393676?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3AIgnis&hash=item2583a49e4c

Comments

  1. ahhh too bad this kit is sold in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was originally mine. It does include everything except the belt. It did produce between 150-160bhp on a conservative map.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment