Powerflex suspension bushes for Ignis Sport

If you are the first owner of Ignis Sport / HT81S, most probably you been driving the car for approximately 10 years. I had bought mine is 2005 hence it still 2 year shy from 10th anniversary. However, it still a great car for its age. I had taken it to expressway, B roads and some jungle tracks too. The suspension are not that great and all these usage will worn the bushes even faster. Anyway, original bushes are not that tough hence we need to change these bushes after some time to ensure good suspension setup. I had changed the front anti-roll bar bushes a couple of years ago and it does give instant feedback.
I am thinking to change the entire car bushes and thinking whether to use OEM, Suzuki Sport or even powerflex or superpro. Then I found that powerflex does provide bushes for front and rear in their catalog. Price is decent and I wonder do they offer discount if I bought more than I parts.
If you are feeling your car suspension are a bit wobbly and funny sound started to come while driving, most probably the bushes are worn and not the suspension problem.This is something that is cheap and does make a difference if you change it.

Links to original page :-
http://www.powerflex.co.uk/road-series/products/Ignis+%282000-2008%29-232/1.html

Comments

Post a Comment