Limited run Monster Sport Exhaust Manifold and centre pipe

We love limited edition item and it is collectable. This 4-2-1 manifold kit was explain in my older post but they went discontinue sometime after that and Monster Sport today had a limited production of 2 for sale again. If you have miss out on these lovely exhaust manifold and centre pipe, I think it is worth your time to buy this.
This kit is suitable for the everyday driving and more suitable for European Ignis Sport owner that have difficulties to fulfill the demand of ever tighter exhaust emission control. For me in Asia we have no problem to go de-CAT but I do love to have a CAT exhaust as it does smell better in the morning and better for the environment.
It doesn't come cheap when protecting the environment as it cost JPY205,000 for this kit excluding delivery.

Contact Monster Sport via email at info@monster-sport.com for quotation and delivery charges!

Comments

  1. Maybe if I was rich! Excellent quality but I reckon you would have to be into rallying/motorkana to justify it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is not suitable for rallying. Maybe motorkana is alright to justify the use of sport CAT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment