Lots of used aftermarket parts in Japan

For the past 2 weeks, there are a lot of after market parts being on sale both in Yahoo Auction and Upgarage. I manage to sneak(buy) one of it from upgarage due to a lower exchange rate, I will post more when I get it from Japan.
Anyway, what I try to explain is some of the hardcore owner of HT81S are starting to dekit their ride and most probably due to the latest introduction of Swift Sport (ZC32S). I am very interested on the new Swift Sport as it feature some major upgrade in engine compartment compare to the previous version.
Back to the topic, you could see from the snapshop (top) of aucfan website the list of aftermarket parts that had been auction off in Yahoo auction. Carbon fiber bonnet, wings and etc. were dekit and sold off.
Today, I just saw a Suzuki Sport side mirror on Yahoo Auction, it is rare and limited item. A must for diehard fan of HT81S. Too bad I just spend a huge amount of my money a week ago, so I just gotta let this pass.
I wonder whether HT81S can still fight with the new ZC32S and worth to be keep for another 5 years.

Links to Yahoo Auction Japan :-
http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/

Links to Upgarage Japan :-
http://www.upgarage.com/upgarage/

Links to Aucfan Japan :-
http://aucfan.com/

Comments

  1. Hi, u can read Japanese? How you purchase stuff in aucfan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant read Japanese, just use google translate. Anyway, I didn't use Aucfan, I use yahoo auction and upgarage more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see, saw you brought a lots stuff from Japan. Mind to ask you if i buy exhaust from yahoo auction from Japan, will it have any problem on the customs issue? So far i only brought before air filter, spark plug from Japan, so far no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are you from ? You could always use local importer to help you buy parts from Japan. Else you could direct purchase from Japan and import in. For Malaysia, anything below RM400 will not be taxed (Inclusive of shipping fees)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see, i am from Kuala Lumpur. So you are using local importer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm using www.easybid.com.my to help me. You can visit their page and facebook for their services. Else just google for japan auction bidder services.
    There are a few in the country.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment