Semi Bucket Recliner Seat for HT81S

I think the OEM seats (Recaro) is quite good and my wife and I like it very much even for long distance drive. Maybe thats just because of we are used to the seat for the past 5 years. Anyway, due to the duration and usage after all these years, there are a tear on my seat and I am looking for a replacement soon.I had started to relook again at some recommended seat and railing for HT81S and I had found 2 candidates, which is either Bride (Euro2) or Recaro (SR-Ⅲ).

Seat railing itself is quite easy to find and not that expensive while both the seats cost around the same here and it just matter of taste and preference. Gotta find a place where I can test sit on both the seat and only decide. What's your preference ? Drop me a comments...

Here is the links for further reading on both seats :-

Links to Bride website which feature a HT81S with Bride Euro 2 :-
http://www.bride-showroom.jp/gallery/gallery_link/suzuki/ht81_20080907_1/index.html

Links to Suzuki Sport website feature HT81S with Recaro
SR-Ⅲ:-
http://www.suzukisport-racing.com/ss_racing/seatmount_rec/index.html

Comments

  1. i prefer the bride seats as you can't really rest your head comfortably on the SR3 due to it's design.

    by the way, this is just my other account. my car almost ready to storm out of the workshop in AU3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I passby AU3 2 days ago and saw a yellow swift there.
    What kind of mod you done to your car ? ZC31 or HT81 engine ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally i prefer the look of the Recaro SR-Ⅲ, i think that they fit in better visually.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment