Scoop : Details on Monster Sport HT81S NX18


This time I am going to list down all the item used in the making of Monster Sport HT81S NX18. I found the details at Monster Sport Proshop blog (Yokohama) which claim that their HT81S NX18 have 158ps / 6500rpm with 20.5 kg-m / 4200 rpm. The power generated is not that great but the torque is good. Since HT81S is a 930kg car, it is possible to get a nice 7 second for 0-100 sprint.

Anyway, this is the list of mod done to HT81S
1. Monster Sport M18 upgrade kit
2. Monster Sport M18 short block
3. Monster Sport performance cam
4. Suzuki sport strengthen valve springs
5. Monster sport strengthen gasket
6. Larger injector
7. Monster Sport 4-2-1 exhaust manifold
8. Monster sport oil pan baffle
9. Painted cam cover
10. Suzuki sport plug cable
11. Suzuki sport Gti plug
12. E-manage ultimate ECU

I always thought that Monster Sport/Suzuki Sport demo car uses Motec as ECU but they uses E-Manage Ultimate. However I didn't find any information about HT81S in Greddy/Trust website about it. Greddy/Trust claimed that E-manage Ultimate can be used in ZC31S or ZC21 but not HT81S. Another question come to me too, are there any custom harness for HT81S ?I planned to get E-manage Ultimate but I worry they need to cut and tap into my original wiring.

Links to the Monster Sport Proshop (Yokohama) blog (Japanese) :-
http://blog.livedoor.jp/monster_chiba/archives/2010-07.html

Links to E-Manage Ultimate webpage (Japanese) :-
http://www.trust-power.com/03electric/eman_ultimate.html

Comments