HT81S NX18 in Option Magazine!

I had found out from the internet that there is a feature of Monster Sport tuned NX18 HT81S demo car in Option Magazine January 2011 edition.

As usual I quickly rush to the local Kinokuniya and this time I just missed the bus, not actually miss the actual bus but I can't fnd anymore copies of Option Magazine (JDM) January 2011 edition. The funny thing that I notice is even it is written as January 2011 edition, it is actually published and on sale from November 2010. Funny isn't it?

Links to Option Magazine Japan on that edition :-
http://www.sun-a.com/magazine/detail.php?pid=4515

Back to this, monster tuned Nx18 HT81S was featured in the Super Compact section of the magazine, as far as I know it has 2 full page coverage in the magazine and any additional information I still yet to find out.

Let me get myself a copy of the magazine and I can explain further.

However the good news is, I found a blog post in Monster Sport's Yokohama that had mention about this car, as the car was modified by them and they also have a complete list of modification done to the car. I will further elaborate on my future post.

The links to the blog post is as below :-
http://blog.livedoor.jp/monster_yokohama/archives/51570637.html

Before I forget the ISBN no is 4910022210119 and it cost JPY 580 (New)

Comments

  1. bro, have u seen any ht81s manual half cut in or around KL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't really search for it, i doubt you will find it in KL. Maybe in JB or singapore.
    Someone in swiftclubmalaysia bought one and a mechanic specialize in GB13 in keramat bought one. You can try contact them.
    If you found any, drop me a msg. I would want one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My car is already in the workshop in keramat that specialize in GB13 :) but we need another one of the ht81s halfcut to put in my ZC now. Thanks, I will keep on looking for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh, I tot the boss got lobang to get some HT81S halfcut. He managed to get one last time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes he is looking for it, but until now very difficult to find. It seems that people have realized the power of ht81s M15a vs ZC31s M16a :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. both M15A and M16A engine gives out almost the same power. But M16A engine is more refined and more durable...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment