If there's Mark 2 of HT81S

I read in the forum previously and there's a topic about what you wish if HT81S continued to Mark 2 version.
What kind of improvement do you want in the new car ?
Personally, I wish it has the following item :-

1. Turbo charge / supercharged option
2. 6 speed .. I need to hit 240km/h
3. Less rattling sound
4. Bigger rims
5. A different Recaro design

There are tons of item that the Ignissportoc forum-er wanted on the Mark 2. But those we just wishes that won't be happening. Share yours with me and I will list it here.

Just to make sure everyone know what I feel about the car, I am very happy with the car. I hit 200,000km mileage few days ago and the car doesn't give me much problems. Most of the problems is resulted from me not taking care the car properly. It also given me many smiles during all these years on the road.
Ht81s is a good car and I will keep it as I am planning to buy a new car soon. I need a spare car to have time to work on this car.

Cheers.

P/s : Sorry for the inactivity for all past 2 weeks. A bit busy with work and thinking and sorting for the new car. A mid-size mpv is the next target. Thanks for those that kept coming back and reading my blog.

Comments

  1. Hey, I remember starting that thread! Nice to hear it was seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. always good to share nice things. I really hope there is mark 2 of ignis sport.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment