Update on Tire Pressure

I had received a comments yesterday on my tire topic. I would like to highlight the 33psi setting for Swift Sport. I not sure which Swift Sport he/she is referring to but in my car door side clearly indicate 230kPA = 33 Psi for the front and 210kPA = 31PSi for the back.

I also refer to my guidebook in Japanese for my car which given to my when I took my car also stated the same thing. I know the number 33 is quite high for tire. But I feel comfortable with that. 28 is a bit on the softside but 31-33 is just quite rite.

Just for your info my Swift Sport is HT81S not ZC31

Comments

  1. Your post on the tire pressures is useful, I own a HT51S and was wondering if the tire pressures would be the same, I usually pump 30 to the front and 29 to the rear. How would do the conversion to PSi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the tire pressure is subject to the tire size you are using.
    I am still using the original size 185/55/15 so the tire pressure will be 33 front and 31 rear.
    If you using 185/70/14 then will have to be 32 front and rear.
    Conversion can be done by searching the internet for converter. Its easy. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment