Racing Engine Block by Monster Sport


A new edition for hardcore HT81S modder. This will cost you JPY 325500 and it is worth the money to do it. This short block mod will be a good mod for high horsepower output. Shorter block = Higher horsepower but not for higher torque. Anyway, this is my personal opinion and any experts out there, you can always advice and comments on this statement.

This mod will have to be done by monstersport garage where they will take your engine and replace the cylinder lining and cylinder head. Other parts will be standard.


This mod will change it into an 1770cc engine for HT81S. This mod also available for ZC31S owner too.

This NA modification is for race use only and I think it will be good for street use also. For those who already supercharged or turbo charged their M15A. Sorry this mod only for NA only and you can wait for other new products by monstersport.

I not sure this package will include the parts for M18 kit or sold seperately. I not good in Japanese and I dont think emailing them will bear any fruits too. So I assume this will be an one off job for engine rebuilt together with parts. Which sounds not too expensive for this mod.
I wish I am staying in Japan now.. :)

Before I forget this is the link for the website :-

http://www.monster-sport.com/product/parts/eng_parts/m18m19block/index.html


Google translate :-

http://translate.google.com.my/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.monster-sport.com%2Fproduct%2Fparts%2Feng_parts%2Fm18m19block%2Findex.html&sl=ja&tl=en


Cheers

Comments