Body Colour For HT81S

I sometimes wonder what colour suites my HT81S best. I bought a red colour but its not my first choice, I actually pick silver to be more normal or how should I say the mot common colour for car. However I end up with 2 option during my purchase, yellow or red. My heart is thinking for a yellow but since I will be using my car for my daily commute, I choose red in the end. Its a nice colour also but later when I saw the Suzukisport modified white in the internet, i think white will be ok too.
So i just wanna put down the list of colour available for HT81S and put my comments on the colour.

White : Look a bit plain if without the carbon fiber bonnet. Looks racy after mod.

Yellow : JWRC look, need some stickers to boast the image.
ZY2 - Yellow

Red : Gives me an impression of postman pat mobile.
Z9T - Red
Black : Sophiscated look and feel (Best in the night) - A lot of care needed
ZJ3 - Black
Blue : Hippie look and young spirited
Z2J - Blue
Silver : Colour for the masses. Wont get wrong with this. Less care needed.
Z2S - Silver

I not sure whether there are others OEM colour manufacture by Suzuki. If anyone have picture or idea to add, please drop me an msg and I will be happy to load it into my blog.

* Added colour code to the post - Thanks kyojin
Cheers

Comments

  1. Z2S - Silver
    Z2J - Blue
    ZJ3 - Black
    ZY2 - Yellow
    Z9T - Red

    Think white was a JDM colour. I've seen a few whites around here and they look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment