JWRC Widebody HT81S

I think almost every HT81S or HV81S owner would love to have a widebody kit. Not only the front bumper but the entire kit together with the wide front and rear fender plus a matching wide front and rear bumper.
I only knew a Japan aftermarket manufacturer who sell this and it comes in 2 type of material. Both cost you an arm and leg to get it.
This HT81S is a clean example of wide bodykit done. Non excessive decals and light pods which normally people will do it.
 I wonder what the front 2 intake for, it look weird at that position.
The wing mirror doesn't really match too. A simple cone shape mirror will look great. But the car look clean and nice. Just love it. Photo taken from Facebook and all credit to the owner.

Comments

  1. Hello, how I can by this bodykit for Suzuki Ignis Sport? Its possible to by it in europe or you can send it to my hometown in germany? How much is it? Not painted. My e mail: kingfamily@online.de Regards Veit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment