Aluminium interior parts for Ignis Sport

Found this set of aluminium design interior parts for Ignis Sport, not for HT81S as the centre dash is different design. This set include the centre dash fit, the door fit and the gear knob. I just wish it come with the speedo kit too.
The material are ABS plastic with aluminium finish. Look interesting, I just wonder whether it is scratch resistant. Look a bit fragile for scratches. I love the gear knob, looks like Honda Type R design.
Anyway, you can buy this online at Ebay links below. I think the manufacturer are from Germany. Cost you 219 Euro. Quite expensive. If you have some money to burn, maybe you can buy one and fit it. Share your picture to me too here.

Links to Ebay :-
https://www.ebay.com.my/itm/SUIZUKI-IGNIS-SPORT-2003-06-ALU-DESIGN-INTERIOR-SET-SHIFT-KNOB-INTERNO-ALUMINIO/253189262322?hash=item3af3418bf2:g:9QoAAOSwF71Z08Bd

Comments