Triple Din Meter by Lamco - Review

Since I had installed the new DIN meter, I had yet to share the look and function of it to all. So I had recorded a short video of the meter and hope everyone can see and comments.
The video was recorded at night and I had demonstrate when the headlight is turn on and the function of Volt meter on the right and Vacuum meter at the center. The oil temp meter on the left is not functioning yet as I havent plug it into my proposed oil filter sandwich adapter. Hope can settle by this coming months.
Cheers

Comments

  1. Where did you get this kit from? im in the UK and cant find it anywhere, been searching the net everywhere!! please help.
    email me at pm-barker@hotmail.com if you can help.
    Thanks phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear bro,
    Please refer to the link below for my first post of the item.
    http://ht81s.blogspot.com/2009/05/suzuki-original-accessory-triple-din.html

    There will be a link to link you to suzuki original accessory website that will show the item part no.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment