Relaxing with your car

A day out relaxing with your car is one of the great pleasure of life. If you are married, this break is great for the mind and body. If you are single, it also bring you closer to your dream of driving fast and dangerous.
Just a great photo where the owner wear the matching colour of the car. I think I need to do this someday, hmmmm….. where is my red T-shirt ?
Where is this photo taken ? Europe ? seaside of lake side ?
This photo was taken from facebook and doesn't belong to me. All credit to the photo owner.

Comments

  1. The license plate is from Slovakia. Europe it is.
    If the picture was taken in Slovakia, it must have been at a lakeside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its photo taken during roadtrip to Switzerland. My friend took this photo of me chilling on the wall, near Bodensee lake. Like it very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo there. I wish to visit Switzerland one day. Share more photo of you and your car. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks...in time I will. I got it just for a few months now, but already enjoying every moment driving it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment