HT81S out in the sun

It's been a while since my HT81S go out of the home porch and drive around town. I still start the car every week and clean it but it stay at the same spot for more than 6 months now.
Finally, I bring it out to the open road and drive around town to move it around. A great drive and I do miss driving a manual car.
Shifting while revving up is fun and the response of a manual car is great. Do miss all the great time I spend with the HT81S.
Great shine under the sun and I think it need a new coat of wax to bring more shine..

Comments

  1. I think you should use it more! I know it is nice to keep it safe but the fun is in the driving.
    Thanks for keeping the site updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments. I will drive it more.
    :)
    I will keep the site alive !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment